Light towers with higher brightness & sound levels
The new LR range of signal towers with diameters from 40 to 70 mm offer improved brightness, new features and superior value for money. Compared to earlier models, the LR series gives higher visibility with up to two times the brightness plus a new non-directional buzzer alarm. Up to 5 colour modules are freely interchangeable.
MAIN FEATURES OF LR SIGNAL TOWERS
- Available in four diameters, 40, 50, 60 and 70 mm
- High visibility super-bright LED light modules
- Simple modular construction allows sequence changes by hand
- New 360º non-directional buzzer with 4 alternative sounds
- 1 to 5 LED colours and 3 body colours
THE LED LIGHT STACK
- Up to two times as bright as previous models with colours red, amber, green, blue and white.
- Lens modules give even visibility over 360º
- Flashing or continuous lights
- LED modules can be re-organised through a simple twist & lock method
NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR THE AUDIBLE ALARM BUZZER
The optional buzzer sits on top of the signal tower.
There are 4 selectable sounds: rapid intermittent, continuous, rapid hi-low and a sweep sound. The output of the LR series buzzers is 85-90 dB at 1 m and there is a selectable 10 dB sound reduction.
The new design has a smooth external surface without openings and the sound output is non-directional through 360º.
The fully enclosed design is rated at IP65.
THE LR FAMILY OF SIGNAL TOWERS
The LR range includes 4 sizes with diameters 40 mm (LR4), 50 mm (LR5), 60 mm (LR6) and 70 mm (LR7). All models are available but the LR6 is the preferred size for faster deliveries.
Plug-together modularity extends throughout the range. Buzzers can be added to the top of the towers.
MATERIALS FOR THE NEW LR LIGHT TOWERS
Smooth surfaces without dirt traps allow easy cleaning. Upgraded body and buzzer units are polycarbonate for improved shock-resistance. Colours are off-white, silver and black. O-rings between the modules are silicon.
WIDE RANGE OF MOUNTING OPTIONS FOR LR SIGNAL TOWERS
In summary, options are direct, with a foot bracket or a pole. There are foot brackets for mounting to a flat surface, L-shaped brackets for wall mounting and poles from 100 to 1,000 mm to raise the level of the tower.
A new option is a folding bracket that locks in 2 positions 90º apart.
OTHER SPECIFICATIONS FOR LR SERIES SIGNAL TOWERS
- Supply DC 24 V or AC 100-240 V. Current consumption 1 to 9 W depending on the number of modules
- Enclosure ID65, NEMA 4X,13
- Approvals CE, C-UL-US