For precise power transmission in any position
Universal joints allow for the transmission of torques between spatially offset inputs and outputs. Spatial angular offsets and changes in axial length are also reliably and safely compensated for.
- Model G with plain bearings, suitable for use at speeds of up to 1,000 rpm
- Model H with maintenance-free needle bearings, suitable for use at speeds of up to 4,000 rpm
- Single-, double-cardan or telescopic
- Also available with quick-clamping system and as a rust-free model
- Maximum bending angle 45° per joint
- Torque range up to 1,000 Nm at 100 rpm depending on the respective installation
The universal joints are also available with reduced outside diameter. We would also be glad to manufacture your universal joints according to your drawings.