Robust, maintenance-free and extremely flexible coupling
HexaFlex shaft couplings are not just robust and maintenance-free, but also extremely flexible. They are ideally suited to compensating for misalignments or shaft misalignments in the drive train. Impact loads and critical vibrations are reliably compensated for. Replacing the cardan disc is particularly easy when using this shaft coupling.
- Compensates for shaft misalignments axially - radially - angularly
- Torques up to 4,200 Nm
- Shaft diameters from 14 mm to 100 mm
- Easy replacement of cardan discs
Structure and function
HexaFlex shaft couplings provide a fixed connection between the input and output shaft - as with a cardan joint. The two symmetrical hubs inside the coupling are connected to one another using a cardan disc. This cardan disc cushions jolts and vibrations, thereby allowing axial, radial and angular shaft misalignments to be optimally compensated for.
- Cushions jolts and vibrations
- Backlash-free · wear-free
- Can be installed radially
Application area / utilisation
- Extruder drive
- Test benches