The ETP-MINI® clamping set is particularly suited to the quick and easy installation of small components. The clamping set is also available in stainless steel as a rust-free variant, the ETP-MINI® R.
- No axial movement of the hub during mounting
- Standard versions for torque range from 5 Nm to 66 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 6 mm to 14 mm
- Quick mounting
- Concentricity ≤ 0.02 mm
- Number of installations: 100 (type R: 50)
- Small radial mounting dimensions and low surface pressure
The ETP-MINI® comprises two conical, partially slotted steel sleeves (type R stainless steel) and tightening screws (type R stainless steel).
When the screws are tightened, the inner sleeve is pressed against the shaft and the outer sleeve is pressed against the hub, which creates a fixed connection. For disassembly, press-off screws are screwed into the threaded holes on the flange to release the connection. When the screws are screwed in, the sleeves are released and the connection is released. ETP-MINI® Type R has one screw more than the normal ETP-MINI® in order to be able to transmit the same torque (lower tightening torque for stainless steel screws).
- k6 - h10 for the shaft
- H8 for the hub