- Axial movement of the hub during mounting
- For medium to high torques
- Standard versions for torque range from 330 Nm to 66,250 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 18 mm to 200 mm
- Quick mounting
- Interchangeable with TLK200
Clean and lightly oil the contact surfaces of the shaft and hub. Insert clamping set into the seat of the hub and slide onto the shaft. Gradually and uniformly tighten clamping screws in steps crosswise to the indicated tightening torque MS using a torque spanner. The specified values for MT and FA in the table have been calculated for mounting with oil.
Caution: Do not use oil containing molybdenum disulphide or extreme-pressure additives and do not use grease. The coefficient of friction would otherwise be considerably reduced.
Unscrew clamping screws. Screw the screws into the pull-off threads and tighten them in steps crosswise and uniformly until the rear conical ring comes loose. When the clamping set is mounted again, oil both the screws and the thread.
Tolerances, roughness depth
A good turning procedure is sufficient.
Maximum permissible tolerances:
- h8 for the shaft
- H8 for the hub
- Maximum permissible roughness depth: Rt max. 16 µm (Ra 3 µm - Rz 13 µm)