- No axial movement of the hub during mounting
- For medium to high torques
- Standard versions for torque range from 300 Nm to 2,131,000 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 17 mm to 800 mm
- Allows higher tolerances in the case of the shaft and hub
Clean and lightly oil the contact surfaces of the shaft and hub. Insert clamping set into the seat of the hub and slide onto the shaft. Gradually and uniformly tighten clamping screws in steps crosswise to the indicated tightening torque MS using a torque spanner. The specified values for MT and FA in the table have been calculated for mounting with oil.
Caution: Do not use oil containing molybdenum disulphide or extreme-pressure additives and do not use grease. The coefficient of friction would otherwise be considerably reduced.
Loosen clamping screws. The clamping set usually comes off automatically. Otherwise, tap lightly with a hammer on the screw heads in order to release the rear conical ring.
Tolerances, roughness depth
A good turning procedure is sufficient.
Maximum permissible tolerances:
- h11 for the shaft
- H11 for the hub
- Maximum permissible roughness depth: Rt max. 16 µm (Ra 3 µm - Rz 13 µm)