For fast installation and small mounting dimensions in stainless steel
In the food industry and process engineering, there is a growing need for rust-free shaft-hub joints. The most common sizes of ETP-EXPRESS® are available in a stainless steel finish. The flush flange allows for easy cleaning, which is important in the food industry. The pressure medium and the lubricant for the screws are also approved for use in the food industry.
- ETP-EXPRESS® R has the same advantages and functional features as ETP-EXPRESS®
- All surfaces which could come into contact with the environment are made of stainless steel
- The pressure medium and the lubricant for the screw are also suitable for use in the food industry
- Standard versions for torque range from 46 to 8,700 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 15 mm to 80 mm
The hydraulic locking bush consists of a double wall, hardened stainless steel sleeve filled with a pressure medium and a flange element. In the flange are the stainless steel screws and piston with seal for pressure build-up.
When the pressure screw is tightened, the sleeve expands evenly against the shaft and the hub and creates a fixed, friction fit connection. After loosening the pressure screw, the sleeve returns to its original state and is easy to remove.
The material used in the ETP-EXPRESS® R rust-free locking bush is:
- European standard 1.4057, stainless steel, X19CrNi17-2
- Food industry
- Packaging machines