The classic choice among locking bushes for a wide field of application
In many applications, ETP-CLASSIC® is used for the fastening of toothed belt pulleys, cams, lever arms etc. Thanks to the locking bush, positioning the hubs on the shafts can be performed easily, quickly, and with high precision. Servicing and maintenance is facilitated by the easy disassembly. ETP-CLASSIC® is suitable for all "normal" application cases. With ETP-CLASSIC® R, the locking bush is also available with a stainless steel finish.
- Compact mounting dimensions
- Quick and easy mounting thanks to a low tightening torque and less clamping screws.
- Can be installed/removed up to 100 times
- Sensitive adjustment of the hub can be performed during installation
- Good concentricity (0.03 mm – 0.06 mm), even after being installed multiple times
- Hexagon head screws available as accessories
- Standard versions for torque range from 55 to 15,500 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 15 mm to 100 mm
The hydraulic locking bush consists of a double walled, hardened steel sleeve filled with a special pressure medium, a sealing ring, a piston, as well as a pressure flange and pressure screws.
When the screws are tightened, the sleeve expands evenly against the shaft and the hub and creates a fixed connection. Upon loosening the screws, the sleeve returns to its initial state and is easy to remove.
- Tensioning of belt pulleys
- Fastening/clamping of levers and cams
- Fastening/clamping of rollers