Actuators with built-in limit switches
Medium size types CLA & CLB to 25,000 N
The type CLA & CLB actuators offer the convenience of built in rotary limit switches fitted under an IP65 cover. The switches are used for end of stroke signals and can be easily adjusted. There are options to add a third switch for intermediate positions or a 5 k0hm rotary potentiometer to give an analogue signal for positioning.
As standard the switches rated at 250 VAC 21 A and 30 VDC 14 A are used to externally switch off the motor. Optionally actuators with DC motors can be supplied with the limit switches directly wired to the motor.
Available motors are DC (24 V standard, 12 & 36 V optional) or AC (1-phase or 3-phase). Type CLA has an ACME thread and maximum duty cycle of 15% (DC motor) or 30% (AC motor). Type CLB used a ball screw for higher efficiency and duty cycles up to 100%. Here motors are usually fitted with brakes.
|Model||Ratiocode||DC linear actuator||AC linear actuator||Max stroke|
|speed mm/s||max force N||motor||speed mm/s||max force N||motor|
|CLA20||RN1||16||1,100||24V 5A||11||1,500||60 W||300|
|CLA20||RL1||6||1,900||24V 5A||5.5||2,000||60 W||300|
|CLA20||RN2||48||600||24V 5A||30||1,000||60 W||300|
|RL2||24||1,000||24V 5A||15||1,100||60 W||300|
|CLA25||RXL1||4||4,000||24V 5A||2||5,000||90 W||3001|
|CLA25||RH1||50||1,200||24V 9A||47||1,250||120 W||3001|
|CLA25||RL2||16||3,600||24V 9A||7.5||4,800||90 W||3001|
|CLA25||RH2||100||800||24V 9A||93||790||120 W||3001|
|CLA28||RN2||0.8||10,000||24V 4A||1.2||9,600||60 W||800|
|CLA28||RV2||5||9,500||24V 9A||2.4||5,500||60 W||800|
|CLA28||RH2||8||6,300||24V 9A||3.6||3,600||60 W||800|
- 1 Also available are models CLA25S and CLA25M with similar performance but strokes up to 800 mm.
- 2 Longer strokes to 1,500 mm possible by special modification.
- Table values represent the maximum and minimum forces and speeds.
- CLB models with ball screw suit duties up to 100%.
- CLB25 with AC motor - Linear speeds 2.5 to 58 mm/s, forces 1,120-5,000 N, strokes to 400 mm.
- CLB27 with DC motor - Linear speeds 5 to 125 mm/s, forces 410 to 5,000 N, strokes to 400 mm.
- CLB30 with AC motor - 3.5 to 60 mm/s, 3,300 to 9000 N
- CLB40 with AC motor - 2.5 to 56 mm/s, 5,400 to 12,000 N
- CLB50 with AC motor - 4.2 to 47 mm/s, 11,800 to 25,000 N