- No axial movement of the hub during mounting
- Standard versions for torque range from 15,000 Nm to 1,500,000 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 85 mm to 380 mm
- Quick mounting
Clean the contact surfaces of the shaft and hub. Push the shrink disc onto the hollow shaft. Gradually tighten the clamping screws in steps to the indicated tightening torque MS in a clockwise direction with a torque spanner. Several screwing processes are necessary in order to reach the indicated tightening torque.
Caution: Do not use oil containing molybdenum disulphide or extreme-pressure additives and do not use grease. The coefficient of friction would otherwise be considerably reduced.
Loosen all clamping screws uniformly in a clockwise direction, but do not screw them completely out of the thread. The shrink disc usually comes off automatically. If the shrink discs are to be used again, lubricating grease must be applied to the screws and the conical surfaces. The lubricating grease must guarantee a coefficient of friction of 0.04.
Tolerances, roughness depth
A good turning procedure is sufficient.
Maximum permissible tolerances:
- h8 for the outer diameter of the hollow shaft (catalogue value d)
- Maximum permissible roughness depth: Rt max. 16 µm (Ra 3 µm - Rz 13 µm)
Tolerances for shaft diameter dW:
- H6/j6 for shaft diameters from 18 mm to 30 mm
- H6/h6 for shaft diameters greater than 30 mm to 50 mm
- H6/g6 for shaft diameters greater than 50 mm to 80 mm
- H7/g6 for shaft diameters greater than 80 mm to 500 mm