- Axial movement of the hub during mounting
- For low to medium torques
- Standard versions for torque range from 2 Nm to 400,000 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 6 mm to 540 mm
- Quick mounting and small radial mounting dimensions
- Slotted version also available as an option
Clean and lightly oil the contact surfaces of the shaft and hub. Insert locking elements, spacer ring, and clamping flange. Gradually tighten clamping screws in steps crosswise until the indicated tightening torque MS is achieved. The specified values for MT and FA in the table have been calculated for mounting with oil.
Caution: Do not use oil containing molybdenum disulphide or extreme-pressure additives and do not use grease. The coefficient of friction would otherwise be considerably reduced.
Unscrew all clamping screws. The TLK 300 usually comes off automatically. Otherwise, tap lightly with a hammer on the hub.
Tolerances, roughness depth
A good turning procedure is sufficient.
Maximum permissible tolerances:
- h6 for the shaft, H7 for hub up to Ø 40 mm
- h8 for the shaft, H8 for the hub Ø 42 mm
- Maximum permissible roughness depth: Rt max. 6 µm (Ra 1 µm - Rz 5 µm)