Locking bush for maximum precision and frequent assembly
The ETP-TECHNO® is a hydraulic locking bush with the highest precision. It is especially suitable for quick and frequent assembly and/or adjustments of the hub with extreme accuracy. ETP-TECHNO® can be installed/removed up to 5,000 times. It is easy to mount with just one screw and boasts excellent concentricity. ETP-TECHNO® is the ideal product for very high-precision tasks.
- Very rapid assembly/disassembly with just ONE radial screw
- Radial pressure screw allows for space-saving arrangement
- Can be installed/removed up to 5,000 times
- Excellent concentricity (≤ 0.006 mm), even after being installed multiple times
- Double sealing function
- Compact mounting dimensions
- Precise positioning, no axial displacement during mounting
- Standard versions for torque range from 50 to 32,000 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 15 mm to 130 mm
The hydraulic locking bush consists of a double wall, hardened steel sleeve filled with a pressure medium and a flange element. The flange element contains a press/pressure mechanism, which consists of a screw and piston with a double sealing function, an O-ring and a steel ball, which presses against a spherical seat.
When the pressure screw is tightened, the double-wall sleeve expands evenly against the shaft and the hub and thereby creates a fixed connection. After loosening the pressure screw, ETP-TECHNO® returns to its initial state and is easy to remove.
- Test bench construction
- Machine tools
- Printing machines