Fast and precise clamping for large shafts
The ETP-HYDROPRESS® is ideally suited to applications requiring fast and precise clamping when working with large shafts. It allows for more than 1,000 installations. It is easy and quick to install/remove using a grease gun.
- Variable transmissible torque/axial force thanks to adjustable installation pressure
- Extremely easy installation/removal using a grease gun
- Radial and/or axial installation connections possible
- Precise positioning of the hub possible during mounting
- Good concentricity even after being installed multiple times
- Standard versions for torque range from 29,000 to 270,000 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 160 mm to 300 mm
ETP-HYDROPRESS® is a hydraulic locking bush consisting of a double wall steel sleeve. It is easy to install using a hydraulic grease gun. The flange has two connections: One connection with check valve for installation and a connection with a screw for dismounting. The connections come in radial and/or axial versions. The internal diameter can be protected against contamination with helical slots.
Due to the pressure build-up from the grease gun, the double-wall sleeve expands evenly against the shaft and the hub, thereby creating a fixed connection via a friction fit. For disassembly, the hexagon socket screw will need to be loosened so that the pressure can be released via the escaping of small quantities of hydraulic grease. The sleeve returns to its initial state and is easy to remove. This can be done more than 1,000 times.