For fast installation and small mounting dimensions
ETP-EXPRESS® is a hydraulic locking bush with just one screw for pressure build-up, and is particularly suited for the quick and easy positioning of the hub. The screw is tightened radially. No space is required axially for assembly tools. On the shaft, other machine parts can be mounted up to the flange of the locking bush. ETP-EXPRESS® has very small mounting dimensions, which enable a more compact machine structure.
- Very rapid assembly/disassembly with just ONE radial screw
- Radial pressure screw allows for space-saving arrangement
- Extremely compact mounting dimensions
- Up to 2,000 installations possible
- Precise positioning, no axial displacement during mounting
- Good concentricity ≤ 0.02 mm, even after being installed multiple times
- Standard versions for torque range from 46 to 17,000 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 15 mm to 100 mm
The hydraulic locking bush consists of a double wall, hardened steel sleeve filled with a pressure medium and a flange element. In the flange are the screw and piston with seal for pressure build-up.
When the pressure screw is tightened, the sleeve expands evenly against the shaft and the hub and creates a fixed, friction fit connection. After loosening the screw, the sleeve returns to its original state and is easy to remove.
- Packaging machines
- Fastening/clamping of levers
- Printing machines
- Paper machines