Creating secure hollow shaft/hub connections in the blink of an eye
The ETP-EXPAND® is an outwardly clamping locking bush for hollow shafts for hub attachment. The bush is inserted into the hollow shaft. No additional space is needed for the bush. With ETP-EXPAND®, you can quickly and easily clamp e.g. gears, impellers etc. onto your hollow shaft. Furthermore, this can be done without any axial displacement or additional space requirements whatsoever.
Above all, innovative solutions were realised in the pump industry. For details, please watch the animation "ETP-EXPAND® - The new heart of pumps with hollow shafts."
- No additional space requirements – fully integrable into the hollow shaft
- Extremely easy and quick installation/disassembly of the hollow shaft/hub connection with an axial screw
- Easy adjustment of the hub without axial movement during mounting
- Bush can be clamped from both sides
- Standard versions for torque range from 800 to 338,000 Nm
- Standard versions for shaft diameters from 50 mm to 220 mm
- Minimum outside diameter of hollow shaft approx. 25 mm
- Maximum outside diameter of hollow shaft approx. 80 mm
- For identical clamping length with ETP-EXPRESS® approx. 70% of the torque of ETP-EXPRESS®
- Individual customer requirements can be realised
The actual transmissible torque depends on your application and the corresponding ambient conditions.
Clamping and/or tensioning of hubs on hollow shafts
- Clamping and/or tensioning of gears
- Clamping and/or tensioning of impellers in pumps