Special combination of magnetic force and spring pressure for more energy efficiency
The constant requirements with regard to energy efficiency and safety led to the development of the bistable electromagnetic tooth clutch type 566 M1. Compared to conventional electromagnetic tooth clutches, this tooth clutch offers two decisive advantages. Only a short current pulse is required to change the switching status, and the switching status is also held securely in the event of a power failure.
- Energy efficient - savings of up to 99%
- Special combination of magnetic force and spring pressure
- No undesired opening or closing - even in the event of a power failure
- Wide range of geometry of the gear teeth and engagement positions
The operating principle of the bistable electromagnetic tooth clutch is based on the precise interaction between the electromagnetic coil, permanent magnets, and helical springs. The force of the permanent magnets is dimensioned such that the rated torque of the clutch is also transmitted. To change the switching status, a short current pulse is sufficient – the switching status is held at zero current.
- Torque from 50 to 250 Nm
- Intralogistics - AGVS (Automated Guided Vehicle Systems)